Snow is on the ground up to your boots and you can’t go to work since the roads are iced over. What is a person to do? Simple a lot can be done at this time since snow days are a perfect time to catch up on things, and here are 20 things to do on a snow day!
- Catch up on fun reading since snow days can be used to catch up on books you meant to read but didn’t have time for.
- Watch a show to catch up on or a movie you haven’t seen yet since snow days are catch up days.
- Eat snacks since it’s something to do especially while you watch said movie.
- Catch up on video games since snow days can be used to play video games you meant to beat.
- Write a novel since you have been meaning to do something fun especially the one you need to work on…
- Organize room since it’s something you have been meaning to do for a while.
- Delete old school files especially if you have graduated like me, and don’t need it again.
- Go through old school papers and throw out the ones you never need again.
- Write in a journal since getting thoughts out is important.
- Catch up on the mobile games you love to play since it’s a fun way to pass the time.
- Sleep catching up on sleep is important.
- Youtube videos since snow days are a good time to catch up on your favorite youtubers.
- Blog posts since writing them during snow days can be a fun way to pass the time.
- Catch up with family and friends since it’s a time to be stuck anyway.
- Plan a goal for the new year since the new year just started.
- Bake cookies since the snow sucks and cookies help.
- Play with pets in the snow and even build a snowman since it can be fun to throw snowballs at each other.
- Make soup since it can help to combat the cold.
- Laundry since people need to wear clothes, and sometimes you can catch up on it especially if you have fallen behind.
- Dishes since your family is urging you to catch up on chores.
There is plenty to do during a snow day, and it can be needed after a stressful work week. Sit, relax, and enjoy it if you can. If the roads are horrible then don’t travel unless you need to especially if you can’t drive in snow!
Welcome to an immersive and scary game unlike any other….
Resident Evil 7 Biohazard was groundbreaking since it was in the first person, and you can even play it in virtual reality too. It’s dark with an eerie setting, and the atmosphere is creepy.
It took a day of playing it to beat the game, and a few of the times a strategy guide was my best friend to help find out what to do next. Play it in the dark with the sound up, and you will be immersed in a world full of horror. Here are 15 of the best moments of Resident Evil 7 Biohazard.
1.When the wife goes crazy and attacks Ethan. Ethan finally found his wife, but then she loses it and goes after him instead. It was a scary and intense battle.
- Learning the Baker family has lost their minds especially when it looks like they are eating people. Ew.
- Daddy Jack comes back just when you think he is dead he comes back to life scaring you.
- Jack is defeated in an intense battle again, and you can roam the main house without the fear of being attacked.
- The Molded creatures seem to come out of nowhere and jump on you when you least expect it.
6.Old lady Grandma shows up in random places and stares at you when you are going the right way.
7.Random flashbacks happen at the end reminding you of the crazy beginning. The telephone also rings at random times in the game to tell you stuff moving forward.
- Random puzzles needed to be completed to move into different rooms. Wood figure needed to have the shadow match the picture. You need to get items to complete the burner and the serum for the cure.
9.The little girl hums a creepy tune and shows up to scare you when you least expect it.
10.The bosses are hard to beat at times, and they surprise you when you least expect it. Also intense and scary.
11.Finding tapes and playing them which makes you part of the scene. And finding out it was all Mia’s fault.
- Watching the story reveal itself as time goes on, and exploring different areas that are creepy and immersive.
- Using medkits that heal your wounds by splashing it on your hands.
- Reading notes about the virus and what happened to the missing people as the story goes on.
- Seeing the final ending and being amazed at how it all ended.
I loved the immersive world and the graphics were awesome. It was a good but creepy game to play in the dark. The story was full of jump scares and puzzles with someone chasing after you forcing you to hide at certain points. Overall a good game for survival horror fans.