I have shelves full of books such as vampire, werewolf, shapeshifter, paranormal romances, writing ones. Too many to count.. I love some of the books, and I think they are good. I Have a goal to do reviews on the ones that I recently read. I will have to finish one before I do a review. The books will be relating to vampire books, werewolf ones, Some are about writing. Others on metaphysical topics. See you next time!
Being a writer is not always easy especially if you are starting out. There are so many new things to learn about like blogging, using the social networks called twitter, facebook, learning how to network… The list goes on, and on. Some writers give up because it is so overwhelming, but the truth is the more you practice at it the better you get. Sometimes you stay up late at night wired on voltage, and head full of ideas. Sometimes you really do not feel like writing, and only reading which is okay.
The point to all the late night writing sometimes is publication, and the end result of finishing something. To me that is the ultimate goal with why I am writing getting published, and changing the world with my view. I have already completed a novel, and I am in the stages of editing. It took me 4 years off and on for the rough draft of it. A lot of revisions I have to go through, and many more to go as of now. I am going to finish editing, and then after that I will type a query letter. The query letter is a letter to a literary agent, or publisher about your novel. You also have to worry about making the agent hooked enough to read. I have a pretty good idea of who I want to query. Research is another part of writing, and finding the agent to send your letter to.
To all aspiring writers out there do not give up the dream of getting published, and having your book end up on the shelves of Barnes and Noble. That is all for now, and I will keep you updated as I try to get published.
http://rcm.amazon.com/e/cm?t=thewridre-20&o=1&p=8&l=bpl&asins=B004LWZW42&fc1=000000&IS2=1<1=_blank&m=amazon&lc1=0000FF&bc1=000000&bg1=FFFFFF&f=ifrYesterday, I had the pleasure of seeing X men First Class the first day. It was a Friday in the afternoon, so it was not as crowded as it could have been. I saw the previews, so I was excited going into it.
It opened with the holocaust which is not surprising considering Magneto was a jew, and he got separated from his parents. Michael Fassbender played Erik also known as Magneto. Michael also played Azazeal in HEX. I thought it would be a good movie once I saw him becuase he is a really good actor. James McAvoy played Xavier really well, and the rest of the cast was really good at playing the characters.
The whole plot was about the begining of the X men academy. It did not get boring one bit, and the history was so well integrated that it was very cool to watch the story unfold. I loved it, and it was awesome. If you want to hold back seeing it dont because it was just that good, and the action kept going. They also had new powers added to it, and if they really did exist then that would be cool. I recommend buying it because this is how the X-men were started. This is how magneto and Xavier first met, and it was one of the movies to get if you absolutely loved series.
I thought this would be a fun thing to do, and I am pretty sure I am not the only one annoyed by these things as well.
1. Mean gossip because it is a stupid waste of time.
2.The people who cut you off when you are driving, and the people who tail you.
3. The nosey people who get in your business when you did not invite them.
4. People who pretend to be your friend, and talk about you behind your back.
5. People who act like immature morons when they are too old to do it.
6. People who are intolerant of other races, religions, or think that boys are better then girls when girls can kick ass!
7. People who comment to be mean honestly do you think I care about that stuff? Grow up.
8. People who think they are better then other people, and act like they are all that when they will not matter 5 to 10 years down the line.
9. Dumb questions like Are you really jewish? Said in a tone that makes me sound like a freak or alien.
10. People who are stupid enough to underestimate short people because short people can kick major ass! Stop being stupid, by putting limits on us.
11. People who keep things from you especially if you are dating them.
12. Everything annoys me sometimes.
13. People who look over my shoulder when I am writing. If you ask that is okay, but not if you do that uninvited.
14. People who talk about other people in a bad way, and do it within hearing distance of the person. People like that are just too sad for words, and a waste of time talking to.
15. People who do immoral things, and expect to get away with it when they are going to be caught eventually.
16. People who rudely push and shove other people out of the way without saying sorry.
17. Guys or girls who cheat on the person they are dating instead of talking their issues out.
18. Negative people who are stupid enough to try to bring you down, and get in your way of succeding.
19. The people who talk on the phone or text while driving seriously do those people want to get in an accident?
20. People who think they could do your job better then you could.
To everyone who reads this:
What do you find annoying that people do?
Since I only have a month to go for my job. I will focus on writing and school for now. I will not worry about getting a job because I will focus on getting things going with my writing career. Before I worry about a job though I am hoping to get enough exposure with my writing to get a job in that field. That is what I will focus on because I do not want to work in retail, or the food industry. I can choose what job I want, but I will have to find a way to support myself through writing.
3. Video games
4. Go on addicting Websites
6. Everything but the thing I am supposed to do.
7. Think about something other then the thing I have to do.
8. Watch people and thank god I am not getting beat up for staring. lol
9. Watch reality television shows, and laugh at the funny situations people there get into.
10. Admire the weather
11. Go very slow with the thing I have to do.
12. Do easy fun things first.
13. Surf the internet
14. Day dream more
15. Try to look busy even if I am not busy at all
17. Stare into space
18. Get bored of doing the thing I am procrastinating for, and do something else.
19. Watch mindless cartoons.
20. Yell at traffic when I drive because of the stupid driving people are doing.
21. Worry about the things I have to do besides the things I am doing.
22. Have a headache, and make excuses not to do the thing.
Melody was writing furiously in her notebook. She was in class not paying attention, but writing always writing. She could feel some of the students looking at her paper. She ignored it though, but she thought it was mildly irritating because she was not done yet. She hates people looking over shoulders if she is writing an unfinished story. Sometimes people ignored her, and looked at the teacher. There were always a few that got on her nerves.
She came out from behind the door laughing. The girls went home
that day never to laugh at her again.
She wound up writing the tale she worked furiously on, and became a published author.
I have passed my classes for the spring, but I have not been writing that much. It sucks to not have a ton of time to write. I have a bunch of ideas to write about like video games, book reviews, and beginnings of stories. I have ideas for novels as well. I should be happy to have everything I want, but I am missing a few things.
I have been offline for a while because of school. I have finals on the 10, and have been studying for them. After the finals I will have time to straighten up my room, and write more now. I am going back to studying, so I can finish the school year with good grades.
I love writing short stories lately. I think there is something about taking a sentence and changing it into a story that is not too long. That makes me love writing it, and I also love poems as well. I am thinking about putting it up for people to read. Some of my stories are about revenge, and there is strong language. Other than that I hope you enjoy them.