I hate writing these but I have to say something to clear the air. My website was sent nasty comments by people saying I should stop writing and that I suck. And this and that they even went on like 3 paragraphs on everything I was bad at but honestly it doesn’t matter. The person or person’s behind it were people mad I left a certain group due to THEM being toxic not me. I deleted the comments on my blog so they took it to Twitter and I saw some bs so I deleted it cause honestly I don’t care. And then they did it again so I reported them and blocked another. I turned off comments here so they cannot say anything and even made my Tweets protected on Twitter and even closed my DMs. Like it is sad how they were trying to say I sucked and insulted me. Like I left the drama last year. None of it matters so I don’t know why they don’t wanna just move on. They claimed I was bitter yet they are acting that way. They said the friendship was one sided and they even asked if I bought friends which I didn’t. I’ve found people better then they are, and the streamer is so bitter even though I gifted like 526 sub’s to his channel. Like really? I left for a reason due to them treating me bad yet they tried to turn it on me instead of letting it go. Like I have a lot of plans and I don’t need their toxicity. I want to be left alone so I closed every way possible to show they don’t matter. They are not even grown ups and they act like children by getting fake accounts to bully me. The streamer said I was abusive for leaving yet here some of them are trying to be that way towards me. But honestly none of it matters. I’ll never let people stop me from writing books either. I don’t listen to people whose opinions don’t matter. People let this be a lesson to not let people bully you. I’ve found some amazing friends since then and people who treat me way better then I ever have been. Like I’ve never been happier. I’ll be doing more book reviews and even review some of the games I love to play the most. I love the fact I have awesome people as friends. And this drama is nothing cause I’ll still survive without them and I’m happier without their toxicity. Writers will always have people leaving bad reviews or other stuff. I wanted to make the post to clarify why I’m turning off posts for now especially when people attack you who have too much time on their hands. 2022 will be awesome! Love, Jess
I have been writing for a while, and I have several novels under my belt at this point. I woke up this morning, and thought I should write a series of blog posts about it because I want to share my wisdom with others. I also want to have some fun with it since it’s the best job in the entire world. I never really fit in to the rest of the jobs, and forget being a doctor, lawyer, or nurse. I suck at math, and I’ve always been a writer since the first grade. I want to write about my experience with the entire process, and even write some posts about the books I’ve found on the subject of writing. I’ll even film Youtube videos about it too.
I have three days off a week till January 19th since this is the last day of the semester for me. I took my last final, and all I have left is to turn in a portfolio. I might even post some of my essays on my blog too.
This is part one and the first thing I talk about is the stuff you will need in order to even start writing a book. This is geared toward fiction by the way.
- Your imagination: This is essential since no one wants to read a boring book, and be sure to use it to use the what if scenarios.
- Pencil, Pen and Paper: You need something to write and type your ideas down, and if you have a pencil you can even erase things that are not working. Paper is useful too, and I first write by hand then type it up.
- Laptop needs a word processor or document writing software to save your work. You can also take this with you everywhere, and even useful to have while you are on a long boring trip. Laptops can be a place to type up your novel if you want to type it up instead of write it.
- Jump drive: If you are using a laptop then you want to back up your work in case something happens. There are free places to save it like Google Drive, ICloud, and Skydrive. Even Dropbox can work. It’s useful to have if you don’t own a personal computer or have to use a public place.
- A drink that includes caffeine, energy drinks, coffee, and sometimes alcohol. Whatever keeps you going to put pen to paper. Tea and soda can be used too. Just something to hydrate you while you are writing or typing.
- Passion: It’s not easy to write a book, and you do have to love what you are doing since it’s not easy. Believe me there are times when I wanted to say fuck it and stop. I didn’t and it’s what kept me going even in the face of rejection and everything else.
- A stable surface believe me you don’t want the pen or laptop flying everywhere.
- Snacks nothing kills the writing vibe more than being hungry. I can’t write when I’m starving either.
- Time: This is very important since it takes time to write a novel even if it’s ten minutes a day. If it’s something you love definitely make time for it.
- Notebooks: It’s so important to use since it keeps track of everything.
These are just some of the basics, and there is more to add to it. These are just ten of the things you will need to start out with. The next time I can talk about outlining some, and even give you some ideas of what to write about.
What else would you need to write a novel?
Until next time,
/* Style Definitions */
mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt;
mso-bidi-font-family:”Times New Roman”;
I thought about why anyone should want to be a writer, and here are the reasons.
1. You can set your own hours.
2. It can be done anywhere with a pen/paper or laptop.
3. It can be amusing at times
4. You can change what you do not like about the world or situations
5. Writing is theraputic, and a way to get the creative juices flowing.