October is definitely a spooky time!
It’s finally here and Halloween is right around the corner. October is the month of Halloween where people dress up in costumes and go trick or treat. Kids knock on doors and get candy from strangers, and there are a ton of horror movies to watch on TV. Here are ten things to do in October!
1.Go on a hayride especially in October and even go on a haunted one to be scared out of your pants.
2.Go to a bonfire and sit around the campfire telling scary stories.
3. Carve a pumpkin.
4. Watch nothing but horror movies!
5. Go to a haunted house in an amusement park.
6. Read horror novels to celebrate the month.
7. Plan a costume for Halloween.
8. To get in the spirit go to Halloween stores and get decorations for your house.
9. Watch Buffy the Vampire Slayer to celebrate!
10. Cook spooky treats!