Welcome to an immersive and scary game unlike any other….
Resident Evil 7 Biohazard was groundbreaking since it was in the first person, and you can even play it in virtual reality too. It’s dark with an eerie setting, and the atmosphere is creepy.
It took a day of playing it to beat the game, and a few of the times a strategy guide was my best friend to help find out what to do next. Play it in the dark with the sound up, and you will be immersed in a world full of horror. Here are 15 of the best moments of Resident Evil 7 Biohazard.
1.When the wife goes crazy and attacks Ethan. Ethan finally found his wife, but then she loses it and goes after him instead. It was a scary and intense battle.
- Learning the Baker family has lost their minds especially when it looks like they are eating people. Ew.
- Daddy Jack comes back just when you think he is dead he comes back to life scaring you.
- Jack is defeated in an intense battle again, and you can roam the main house without the fear of being attacked.
- The Molded creatures seem to come out of nowhere and jump on you when you least expect it.
6.Old lady Grandma shows up in random places and stares at you when you are going the right way.
7.Random flashbacks happen at the end reminding you of the crazy beginning. The telephone also rings at random times in the game to tell you stuff moving forward.
- Random puzzles needed to be completed to move into different rooms. Wood figure needed to have the shadow match the picture. You need to get items to complete the burner and the serum for the cure.
9.The little girl hums a creepy tune and shows up to scare you when you least expect it.
10.The bosses are hard to beat at times, and they surprise you when you least expect it. Also intense and scary.
11.Finding tapes and playing them which makes you part of the scene. And finding out it was all Mia’s fault.
- Watching the story reveal itself as time goes on, and exploring different areas that are creepy and immersive.
- Using medkits that heal your wounds by splashing it on your hands.
- Reading notes about the virus and what happened to the missing people as the story goes on.
- Seeing the final ending and being amazed at how it all ended.
I loved the immersive world and the graphics were awesome. It was a good but creepy game to play in the dark. The story was full of jump scares and puzzles with someone chasing after you forcing you to hide at certain points. Overall a good game for survival horror fans.
Categories: video games