My post is so long that I want to take a minute to count the things I am thankful for. This is what I replied in a Facebook status:
I am thankful for my boyfriend Jason, and the friends I have met whether I have known them for a semester or more, and the ones I have made through facebook and writing buddies. I am thankful for having a family that loves me, and having a ton of notebooks and books, ebooks, pens and writing stories. I am thankful God has given me a talent for writing. I also am thankful Steam had a sale on Morrowind Game of The Year edition, and I have Postal 2 as well. I am happy to have a job, and money, clothes, and a house to live. I am thankful to have a mother that cooks too. I am also thankful for Mello Yello, my cats Callie and Crystal, and my guinea pig Muffin nicknamed Guinea.
And I have more…here is my list:
- Thankful to be alive.
- Having money period.
- My job
- My boyfriend
- My cats
- My Guinea Pig
- For having food and a house with my own big room
- A bed.
- A Television with cable
- My Xbox 360
- Video Games
- My laptop, Kindle Fire & Ipad
- To be going to college to get a degree, and my student loans that allow me to get an education.
- Caffeine, chocolate, and alcoholic drinks (necessity sometimes after a stressful day at work)
- The books I have nonfiction and fiction, The Writer Magazine, and Writers Digest.
- Pens, Pencils, and paper
- Printer Ink and all the stories I have created.
- Computer games and Hulu, Netfilx, and Itunes.
Those are just 21 of the things, and I could go on and on with it.
What are you thankful for?
Until next time,