I finally finished typing up the original story called The Story of Kitty Starfire, and I turned it into Blood Fire & Moon Watch. I changed the main character’s name to Serena, and added a vampire side to the story. It was just going to be with werewolves, but I added vampires too cause it will be important to the series. In the meantime I am highlighting all the parts I want to put in the story to make it more descriptive, and I will be editing the anthology as soon as the feedback arrives for the story. I will be working on more projects as soon as I have the two books done. I still have some ways to go with editing.
Writing and editing take a long time, and this is a long process in the meantime I am going to have a little fun, and give you some insights into one of my projects titled: Retail Sucks:The Retail Diaries. It is still in rough draft phase. I am letting Scarlet Nightshade take the reins, and let her at this one. This is her top ten questions people ask customer wise that annoy her:
Hi, my name is Scarlet Nightshade, and due to a moment of stupidity on Jeff’s Detective agency they have assigned me to work at Willy’s Place, and all-purpose shoe, jewelry, and clothing store. I have no idea why they would send me there, but I have a feeling the body that turned up smashed in the baler had something to do with it. Here is my top ten stupid questions and situations that annoy me, and after it I will put down my reply since you’re not really allowed to yell or hit the customer for asking a stupid question.
- Do you work here? No, of course not I am only wearing the company name tag, and uniform where it clearly states the company for fun.
- Is the jewelry in this case real? No, of course not we only lock up fake costume jewelry in here. And if you want the real stuff go to Terry’s place because they obviously have real stuff in there.
- Where is the shoe department? I have no idea maybe in front of your face of course it is right there in front of you it is not my fault your too blind to see it.
- If the item turns up with no price is it free? No, because you had to ask a stupid question like that it is 5 bucks for you since you had to ask that.
- This item looks the same, but it is a different price why? I have no idea the company does it not us. Stop asking me that when I am not in charge of the company.
- Can I get my ——–repaired here? Not expensive stuff, and do not ask to get other items repaired that our store does not carry because the answer will be no.
- How much is the item? Maybe you should look for yourself considering it is on the tag, and your too blind to see it. (The price is correctly displayed on the items.)
- I ring item, and item is not what it says on the tag. Can I get it for this since it said it instead of this? Or do you want me to get the manager? People are allowed the price, but I cannot understand why they want a manager. People complain if I say no.
- The people that leave the item for you to repair, and then leave expecting you to do it regardless of you can or not. Then they complain when you are following the rules.
- I hate coupons because there is so many of them, and if you forget it a customer will glare, and say, “What are you going to do about it?” in a rude way. How about try not to punch you in the face? I hate rude people, and people who treat you bad for working in retail…
Okay back to me, and I hope you guys have enjoyed her list. Her story will be published by the end of next year, or sooner since I am working on it more.
Until next time,